(FamilyConservationPAC.com) – During a one-on-one interview on “60 Minutes,” which aired on Sunday, Joe Biden explained to CBS host Scott Pelley why his approval ratings were so low.
“Your approval ratings across the country are well below 50%. Why do you think that is?”
“It’s a really difficult time, and we’re at an inflection point in the history of this country.” He continued, “We’re gonna make decisions, and we’re making decisions now that are gonna determine what we’re gonna look like ten years from now.”
Biden went on to say,
“The impact on the psyche of the American people as the consequence of the pandemic is profound…think of how that has changed everything – you know, people’s attitudes about themselves, their families about the state of the nation, about the state of their communities and so there is a lot of uncertainty out there.”
Biden: People disapprove of me because they are psychologically unable to be happy pic.twitter.com/syg1nNPtJw
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 19, 2022
Biden believes patriotic Americans disapprove of his performance in the White House because somehow, we are all psychologically unable to be happy after the pandemic?!
Joe Biden has completely lost it!
No, Mr. President. Your approval rating is low because:
- Inflation is at a 40-year high
- Gas prices spiked so high many hard-working Americans could barely afford it
- The administration continues to impose unconstitutional Covid vaccine mandates
- The disastrous and deadly Afghanistan withdrawal that resulted in the unnecessarily killing of servicemembers
- The administration continues to divide the country by attacking the GOP, MAGA Republicans, and conservatives in general
- The administration is too weak to deal with the Russia-Ukraine war
- The administration’s open border policies that allow millions of illegals to pour over
- The deadly fentanyl coming over the border by drug cartels
- The supply chain crisis that continues to plague cities across the country
And these are just some of the reasons for the low approval numbers. There are plenty more reasons.
In fact, a two-day Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll completed last Tuesday found that 39% of Americans approve of Biden’s presidency.
His approval rating has remained below 50% since August 2021. These numbers should alarm the Democratic Party on what to expect in the Nov. 8 midterm elections.
Biden also declared the “PANDEMIC IS OVER!”
What a coincidence it’s declared “over” just before the midterm elections.
JUST IN – Biden: "The pandemic is over."pic.twitter.com/iS1gq31MD1
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 19, 2022
Why do you think Joe Biden’s approval ratings are so low?
Copyright 2022, FamilyConservationPAC.com