(FamilyConservationPAC.com) – According to the most recent White House visitor records, Alex Soros, the son and heir apparent of billionaire left-wing philanthropist George Soros had 20 meetings with Biden administration officials at the White House.
The younger Soros has been recorded as having 15 visits to the Biden White House and 20 meetings with officials, including participation at a state banquet for French President Emmanuel Macron while President Biden was present.
In total, Alex Soros met with the following representatives at the Biden White House on the days listed below (in reverse chronological order):
- 3/31/2023: Amanda Sloat, National Security Council Senior Director for Europe
- 3/30/2023: Jon Finer, Principal Deputy National Security Advisor
- 3/29/2023: Nina Srivastava, adviser to then-White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain
- 2/10/2023: Jordan Finkelstein, Special Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff for senior Biden adviser Anita Dunn
- 2/9/2023: Jon Finer, Principal Deputy National Security Advisor
- 2/8/2023: Mariana Adame, Advisor to the Counselor of the President Steve Ricchetti
- 12/2/2022: Mariana Adame, Advisor to the Counselor of the President Steve Ricchetti
- 12/2/2022: Jon Finer, Principal Deputy National Security Advisor
- 12/1/2022: State Dinner on the South Lawn for French President Emmanuel Macron attended by President Biden
- 12/1/2022: Nina Srivastava, adviser to then-White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain
- 10/14/2022: Mariana Adame, Advisor to the Counselor of the President Steve Ricchetti (met twice that day)
- 10/6/2022: Jon Finer, Principal Deputy National Security Advisor
- 10/6/2022: Kimberly Lang, Executive Assistant to the National Security Advisor
- 9/15/2022: Jon Finer, Principal Deputy National Security Advisor
- 9/14/2022: Nina Srivastava, adviser to then-White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain (met twice that day)
- 4/22/2022: Madeline Strasser, adviser to then-White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain
- 4/22/2022: Hazel Castillo, Staff Assistant to Principal Deputy National Security Advisor Jon Finer
- 12/15/2021: Jon Finer, Principal Deputy National Security Advisor
- 10/29/2021: Madeline Strasser, adviser to then-White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain
Although it is unknown what was discussed in these talks, the fact that so many national security officials were present when the Biden administration was preoccupied with the conflict in Ukraine may provide some insight.
The crisis in Ukraine is a major concern for the younger Soros, according to Mark Leonard, the director of the European Council on Foreign Relations, supported by the Open Society Foundations (OSF), a charitable organization founded by George Soros.
According to Leonard, Alex Soros “talks to various governments about their policy towards Ukraine on a daily basis through the Soros Foundation in Ukraine.”
According to The Post, the OSF “describes itself as the largest independent funder of Ukrainian civil society and citizen groups for more than three decades.”
Alex Soros’ talks with Mariana Adame, a counselor for Steve Ricchetti in the Biden administration, may have been about the younger Soros’ interest in the 2024 presidential election.
As the head of Biden’s 2020 campaign, Ricchetti, a devoted Biden supporter and former K Street lobbyist, played a crucial role in assisting Biden in securing substantial campaign contributions from Wall Street bankers.
According to the Wall Street Journal, Alex Soros was revealed as the heir to his father’s $25 billion global network of left-wing nonprofit organizations last month.
The OSF’s board chose the 37-year-old Soros to succeed his father as chairman in December, and he now serves in that capacity. He has held this position for the previous two years.
Democracy PAC, his father’s super PAC, is in charge of around $125 million in funding it distributes to American politicians and political causes.
According to the Washington Post, George Soros became the most prominent individual donor to Democrats in the 2022 midterm elections due to Democracy PAC’s massive financial support for the party.
🔥🚨BREAKING: Pope Francis is meeting with former US President Bill Clinton, along with Alex Soros, at the Pope's residence at the Casa Santa Marta. pic.twitter.com/rgsRQ6Ghx0
— Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives (@dom_lucre) July 5, 2023
The election of progressive prosecutors across the nation committed to “criminal justice reforms” that forgo the prosecution and incarceration of criminals was one of the most significant outcomes of the older Soros’ campaign financing in recent U.S. elections.
“The rise of these Soros-backed prosecutors has coincided with a massive surge in murder and crime in many Democrat-run cities, including many where these prosecutors have implemented radical policies toward policing and incarceration,” wrote Joel Pollak for Breitbart.
Although he and his father “think alike,” Alex Soros claimed to be “more political” than his father in an interview with the Journal. The Soros heir stated that he was especially interested in American political issues regarding “voting and abortion rights, as well as gender equity.”
And he has stated that preventing Donald Trump from winning the 2024 election remains a primary priority, something he looks eager to do with his vast financial resources.
“As much as I would love to get out of politics for money, as long as the other side is doing it, we will have to do it, too,” he told the Journal.
The elites of the Democratic Party are virtually alphabetized in an examination of Alex Soros’ social media profiles.
He frequently posts images to Instagram and Twitter highlighting his close friendships and numerous encounters with influential Democratic Party officials.
🔥🚨 BREAKING: I have footage of the 2013 Devil’s Heaven Annual Watermill Summer Center Benefit. This is the spirit cooking event that went viral online with Lady Gaga, Marina Abramovic, Alex Soros, and Hugh Jackman attended. Many children also seen attending with nude artists. pic.twitter.com/2IL4uXuu2c
— Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives (@dom_lucre) July 2, 2023
Some of those influential Democratic Party officials include:
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
- House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY)
- Former President Barack Obama
- Former President Bill Clinton
- Vice President Kamala Harris
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
- Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA)
- Missouri Attorney General Keith Ellison
- Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)
- President Joe Biden
- Former Secretary of State and 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton
According to the Journal, most of the $25 billion left-wing empire that Soros inherits will go to OSF.
At present, OSF is in charge of about $1.5 billion, which it distributes to various left-wing organizations around the world to support abortion, mass migration, amnesty for illegal aliens, legalization of prostitution, climate change activism, and what the OSF describes as “democracy, transparency, and freedom of speech.”
It has never been easy to trace the financial and humanitarian empire of George Soros. In years when he didn’t pay federal income tax, George Soros was able to donate billions to OSF and millions to left-wing political campaigns, according to a ProPublica article from 2021.
A Soros representative told ProPublica that the billionaire “lost money on his investments” between 2016 and 2018, which is why he didn’t pay federal income taxes during those years, despite his long-held opinion that “wealthy Americans” should pay “higher taxes.”
George Soros, a 92-year-old Hungarian-born hedge fund manager who amassed his billions through successful bets in the world’s stock, bond, and currency markets, keenly understands shifting political and economic trends.
His decision to short the British pound in 1992, a risk that netted him a billion dollars and gave him the moniker “the man who broke the Bank of England,” as one British newspaper nicknamed him, was his most well-known and profitable play.
The bottom line is this…
Democrats now have a multi-billionaire who will stop at nothing to ensure the far-left’s radical agendas are realized.
Copyright 2023. FamilyConservationPAC.com