(FamilyConservationPAC.com) – Hamas on Monday taunted the families of the six hostages found slain in a Gaza tunnel by releasing new footage of the victims and warning that more distressing clips were yet to come.
The hostages, looking thin and tired, introduce themselves on camera before the video switches to still images. One of the images includes a threat to release the captives’ complete statements within a few hours, as stated in the terrorist propaganda video posted on Telegram.
The Hamas terrorist have just released this propaganda video. They taped the Israeli hostages and then executed them. They revel in their evil. pic.twitter.com/2qe58YNE5G
— Martin in Monmouthshire (@MartinMonmouth1) September 2, 2024
“Hours & We will release their last statements,” the video text said in Arabic, Hebrew, and English.
It is unclear when the footage was taken, but it is believed that the hostages were fatally shot at close range multiple times two to three days before their bodies were found on Saturday.
The deceased hostages have been identified as US-Israeli Hersh Goldberg-Polin, 23; Eden Yerushalmi, 24; Ori Danino, 25; Alex Lobanov, 32; Carmel Gat, 40; and Almog Sarusi, 27.
Autopsies indicated that the group endured nearly 11 months in captivity before they were killed.
Hamas previously released similar videos of the Oct. 7 hostages, footage that the Israeli government has denounced as a form of psychological warfare.
Israeli media outlets do not carry the traumatizing video clips. Past Hamas videos included a brief message from Goldberg-Polin. It was released in April.
In the video, Goldberg-Polin identified himself as Israeli and said he had been held captive for “nearly 200 days,” which suggested that the video was taken shortly before it was released.
Truly horrific this is what Biden-Harris-Tim Walz were busy with as Hamas kiIIed an American citizen: Hersh Goldberg🇺🇸
American lives matter. 🇺🇸Rest in Peace Hersh Goldberg-Polin He should have lived. pic.twitter.com/1Zu65coEF6
— Ape𝕏 (@CubanOnlyTrump) September 1, 2024
The duel American-Israeli citizen was missing his left hand, which was blown off by a Hamas grenade when the Palestinian terror group descended on the Nova music festival in southern Negev during the Oct. 7 massacre in Israel.
Goldberg-Polin saw his friend, Aner Shapira, murdered by the attackers before he and a handful of other injured survivors were carted off to the Gaza Strip in the back of a pickup truck, horrifying footage of the abduction showed.
His body and those of the five other slain hostages were found on Saturday. They were released to their families over the weekend.
Thousands of mourners joined relatives of Goldberg-Polin at his funeral service in Jerusalem on Monday.
UPDATE: Footage of American citizen Hersh Goldberg-Polin, who went missing after Hamas attacked the festival in Israel, has surfaced of him alive with his arm blown off
Hersh’s bone was protruding from his body according to the footage.
The incident happened when 11 grenades… pic.twitter.com/ZlIapaTyOL
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) October 24, 2023
During the ceremony, his mother, Rachel Goldberg, begged her murdered son for forgiveness, expressing regret for not being able to bring him home alive.
“If there was something we could have done to save you, and we didn’t think of it, I beg your forgiveness. We tried so very hard, so deeply and desperately. I’m sorry,” she said.
Goldberg and Hersh’s father, Jon Polin, traveled the world over the past 11 months rallying support for their son and the other hostages.
May they rest in peace.
What are your thoughts on this horrible video?
Copyright 2024. FamilyConservationPAC.com
